2017 Club Championships Entry
Entry is now open for the 2017 Club Championships
The closing date for entries is 7pm on Sunday 20th August 2017.
Here are the changes for this year’s championships:
- The whole competition will be played over a 3 week period (Saturday 2nd September – 24th September)
- Every match will be arranged for you and publicised in advance. This means you know exactly what day and time you are going to play in advance. (Matches can be played at any time to suit but ideally played when scheduled. All group stage matches to be completed by Wednesday 20th September)
- There will be a referee that will oversee each competition and find a resolution to any issue with the help of the tournament referee if needed.
- You will be able to enter online through the clubs website. Paper entries will still be accepted. Please pass these onto any captain. (Monies will be collected at your first match appearance for those who enter online.)
- All matches will be uploaded to the Facebook page so you can see at a glance when matches are on and you can use the page to send messages and arrange matches.
- Most of the singles will be played in the first week mixed in with some doubles (doubles players who aren’t involved in the singles)
- Semi-finals will commence from Thursday 21st September to Saturday 23rd September (in case of multiple players being involved in more than 1 semi-final)
- All finals matches to be played on Sunday 24th September
Download the full set of rules here:
2017 Club Championship Rules Poster
How to enter
This year, there are two ways of entering:
- On-line (preferred)
- 2017 Club Championship On-line Form
- Paper form
- 2017 Club Championship Paper Entry Form